How to connect hp printer to smartphones?
- On your device, select Network or Wireless menu.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- When asked, enter the SSID (network name) and WEP key (password).
- Your printer will be connected to the wireless network shortly.
- Now, print a test report to check if everything is fine with the printer.
How to print from software application?
- Ensure that the output tray is open and enough paper is loaded in the inputtray.
- Select the Click option from the HP Deskjet software application.
- Select the printer which you want to use.
- Click on the button which opens the Properties window. (Properties maylso be called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer or Preferences.)
- Go to the Layout tab on the Properties window and choose Portrait orLandscape.
- From the Media drop-down list, navigate to the Paper/Quality tab andchoose the appropriate paper type and paper quality.
- Now, tap on Advanced and then choose the options you need to change.
- Click OK to close the Properties box.
- Choose either Print or OK to start the printing job.
How to print a photo on a photo paper?
- The output tray of your HP Deskjet printer must be open.
- After removing the paper from the input tray, place photo paper print side upin the input tray.
- Open the HP software and to the File option. Now, select Print.
- Ensure that you select the printer which you want to use.
- Click the button which opens the Properties window. (NOTE: Propertiesmay also be called as Options, Printer, Preferences or Printer Setup based onthe software application you use.
- Go to the Layout tab, and select Portrait or Landscape option.
- Click on the Media drop-down list and choose the Paper/Quality tab. Youcan select the appropriate paper type and paper quality you need for yourphotos to look good on screen.
- Select the Advanced option to make any changes to the quality of theprinter.
- To close the Properties dialog box, click OK.
- Now, choose either Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
Make sure that you do not use embossed envelopes or those envelopes that hasclasps and windows or shiny ones while printing on envelopes. Users can also loadmore than one envelopes in the input tray.
- Ensure that the output tray of your HP Deskjet printer is open.
- The paper guide should be on their extreme left.
- The envelopes should be placed print side up on the right side of the tray.(NOTE: The flap should always be on the left side.)
- Make sure that you push the envelopes into the printer until it resists.
- Adjust the paper width guide slowly and make sure that it holds the paperstack firmly and not too tight.
- Click on the button which opens the Properties box. (NOTE: Based on thesoftware application you use, the Properties can also be called as Options,Preferences, Printer or Printer Setup.
- In the Properties window, go to the Paper/Quality tab, to select the PlainPaper type.
- Now, select the Advanced button and click on the Paper Size drop downmenu.
- From the list displayed, choose the appropriate Paper size.
- Click on OK or either choose Print or OK in the Printer dialog box.