How to check the ink levels from the printer software?
- Based on the operating system you have installed, perform one of the following tasks.
- Windows 8 : Right click on an empty area on your Start screen. Now,go to the app bar to select All Apps. Finally, click the icon that bears your printer name
- Windows 7, Windows XP and Windows Vista: Desktop – – Start – – >All Programs – – > HP – – >HP Envy 7645
- On the printer software, press the Estimated Ink levels to know your requirement.
How to locate the cartridge number on the printer?
To locate the cartridge number on the printer is one of the easiest tasks. Go to the cartridge access door and then look for the number In case if you are not able tofind the cartridge number, you can also find it through the printer software.
How to locate the cartridge number in the printer software?
- Perform one of the following tasks based the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: Right click on any empty area on your Start screen.Navigate to the app bar to click on All Apps. Now, you need to clickand open the folder that has your printer’s name.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Start — >All Programs- – > HP – – >HP Envy 7645
- On your printer’s display screen, tap on Shop option and then select Shopfor supplies online.
How to choose right ink cartridges?
It is advisable to use the original HP ink cartridges. The original cartridges havebeen designed and tested with the HP printers to produce excellent results timeafter time.
How to replace the ink cartridges?
- Cross checked whether your printer is switched on or not.
- Stack enough paper on the paper tray.
- Now, remove the cartridges by opening the access door.
- Before removing the cartridge, make sure you wait until the print carriagemoves to the right side of the printer.
- Now, lift the cartridge tab to remove the cartridges from its slot.
- To insert new ink cartridges, remove them from packaging.
- Using the pull tab, take off the plastic tape.
- Now, place new ink cartridge at an angle and slowly push it until it snaps into place.
- Close the access door of the cartridge.
- Align the print cartridges to see if it’s working.
How to use single-cartridge mode?
The single cartridge mode is initiated when an ink cartridge is removed from itsslot in the ink cartridge carriage.
How to exit single-cartridge mode?
Slide in both black and tri-color cartridges in your HP printer to switch to multiplecartridge mode.
How to clean the cartridges from the printer software?
- Place unused white paper on to the paper tray.
- Place A4 or letter unused white paper on your printer’s paper tray.
- Perform the following tasks depending on the operating system you use.
- Windows 8: On your Start screen, right click on an empty area. Now,tap on All apps from the app bar.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Desktop – -> Start – > All Programs – – > HP – – > Your HP Envy 4500.
- On the printer software, tap on Print & Scan option. To access the PrinterToolbox, select Maintain Your printer option. The Printer Toolbox dialogbox opens.
- Go to the Device Services tab, select Clean Ink Cartridges.