The HP ePrint option is a service that enables the user to print the documents from anywhere at anytime. The user has to send the document as an email to the dedicated e-mail address to get the print job done. However, you cannot add multiple id’s in the TO field.
SET UP HP ePrint
Before setting up HP ePrint, make sure that your HP Printer is connected to the network using Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
How to set up HP ePrint using the embedded web server?
- Enable the embedded web server (EWS) by clicking on it.
- Tap on the Web Services tab.
- Got to the Web Services Setting section to select Setup and the follow the instructions displayed on screen.
- When asked, allow your HP printer to check for and install updates.
- When the printer is connected to the server, it will print an information page.Use the information page to set up HP ePrint.
How to set up HP ePrint using the HP printer software (Windows)?
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup 5660 software and then double click on Print.